It’s All About Automation
Insurance Automation Group develops solutions that help agencies, brokers, surety companies, health plans, and commercial recovery firms automate time-consuming and costly challenges.
Our Cost Containment Solutions help health plans and commercial recovery firms contain costs and capture recovery dollars.
Our Surety Solutions automate the entire surety workflow process for agencies, brokers, and surety companies.
Insurance Automation Group also can help you with your entire firm’s technology infrastructure and operations. Workgroup Technology Partners — which includes Insurance Automation Group and technology services firm WGTECH – offers a complete portfolio of services to support your information technology needs
Visit here to learn more about Workgroup Technology Partners.
Exceed client expectations by building and providing solutions that automate workflow, transform data into knowledge, and enable our customers to identify and solve problems more rapidly while providing a better overall user software experience.
Vision And Direction
At Insurance Automation Group, these principles guide our vision and direction:
- Become the preferred and most secure, reliable, technologically advanced surety, health care cost containment, and recovery solution for insurance companies and businesses that provide services to their own customers.
- Use technology and development methodologies that use Service Oriented Architecture to deliver software-as-a-service (SaaS) to our customers, from small to very large.
- Deliver modules under one Service Oriented Architecture and platform to address the needs of many departments throughout an organization.
- Provide a solution that is secure, reliable, accurate, and scalable ensuring maximum longevity and flexibility.
- Provide a solution that is both HIPAA and SOx compliant, reducing our customers’ risk and cost associated with managing and supporting multi-platforms supporting different applications and databases. Our solution uses encryption to protect our customers PI and PHI data and ensures only users with the appropriate permissions can work with and see the information they need while minimizing the exposure of PI and PHI.
- Always work towards one product and version, keeping the different needs of our customers under one solution for ease of management and cost-effectiveness while promoting business continuity.
- Maintain a robust XML engine providing advanced API to developers to interface to our solution, allowing organizations to share commonly needed data and functionality from one data source.