- Become the preferred and most secure, reliable, technologically advanced surety, health care cost containment, and recovery solution for insurance companies and businesses that provide services to their own customers.
- Use technology and development methodologies that use Service Oriented Architecture to deliver software-as-a-service (SaaS) to our customers, from small to very large.
- Deliver modules under one Service Oriented Architecture and platform to address the needs of many departments throughout an organization, for example, Subrogation, Workers Comp, Coordination of Benefits, Overpayment, Data Matching, and Fraud, Waste and Abuse.
- Provide a solution that is secure, reliable, accurate, and scalable ensuring maximum longevity and flexibility.
- Provide a solution that is both HIPAA and SOx compliant, reducing our customers' risk and cost associated with managing and supporting multi-platforms supporting different applications and databases. Our solution utilizes encryption to protect our customers PI and PHI data and ensures only users with the appropriate permissions can work with and see the information they need while minimizing the exposure of PI and PHI.
- Always work towards one product and version, keeping the different needs of our customers under one solution for ease of management and cost-effectiveness while promoting business continuity.
- Maintain a robust XML engine providing advanced API to developers to interface to our solution, allowing organizations to share commonly needed data and functionality from one data source.
Vision And Direction
At Insurance Automation Group, these principles guide our vision and direction: